"Your story deserves to be told well"
I never found photography, photography found me. I began this journey simply desiring to document my first daughter's milestones. I saw her literally changing before my eyes and I wanted to freeze time so I could savour those moments.
I've always loved art in high school and never thought photography to be a way to express my creative heart. After practising for a number of years on my kids, I got serious about pursuing photography as career.
I invested a lot of time in education, workshops, and many hours practising! Through the encouragement of so many people I have built this business into something that I love so much!
It has blessed me with some of my most cherished relationships, beautiful memories and immense gratitude for all the many people I've been able to help along the way.
Throughout the years we have faced significant challenges and as our story continues to unfold, we've come to value the importance of it. Visual memories help us gain the confidence we need to share our stories. Whether our stories be of trials, suffering, or blessings and joy. These are the stories our children need to hear. The time for sharing those stories is now! Our story is one of hope, surrender, overcoming, and amazing grace.
There will never be a better time than now! Reach out below and begin the journey to sharing your story.
1. Reading- I usually have 3-4 books on the go at once. I love the classics, children's literature, and books that help me in learning more.
2. The Beach - If you've followed me for any length of time, you'll have noticed that I try to get to the beach as often as I can!
3. Tea - Earl Grey is my favourite followed by Chai
4. Donut Friday's - This weekly tradition has become a staple in our home and we can't forget a Friday!
5. Growing & Preserving Food - This tradition was passed down to me by my parents and I love being able to crack a jar of fresh garden salsa in the middle of winter and be instantly transported back to summer.
- STAY IN TOUCH -
- INSTAGRAM -
@kristinpeereboomphotography | #kppweddings
- NEWSLETTER -
Sign up here to get updates, the latest news and exclusive offers delivered to your inbox!